Tuesday 3 May 2011

Overview of last year's project

Last year my group consisted of Oliver, Taiesha and Reanna. In this project we had to create a 2 minute opening sequence to a film. We based our project on a psychological thriller which was extremely exciting to us all. We all researched thoroughly into the genre so that we could get an idea as to how a psychological thriller was templated.

 We were all assigned specific jobs and I was delighted to have the roll of film editor. I learned quite a bit during the short experience I had, however I am confident that I will learn more in this oncoming project. This project will allow me to explore and use my creativity to it’s highest ability. I believe I will be able to resume this role and will be able to put the film in perfect order to produce a professional piece.

We all had input to elements such as camera angles, shots, costume, lighting etc. So that we could ensure our piece was flawless to some degree. Using the different techniques i had learned during the project i believe i gained a greater understanding as to how film language is used to address an audience. I believe the knowledge i gained from my project last year will enable me to create an even better piece this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment